Terms of Service
Therefore, when signing up as a member, please be sure to read these terms and conditions and avoid any inconvenience in using the service.
Article 1 [Purpose of Terms and Conditions]
These Terms and Conditions are intended to stipulate the conditions and procedures for use of the app services provided by Birex and related services, the rights, obligations and responsibilities of members and Birex Exchange, and other necessary matters.
Article 2 [Publication and Revision of Terms and Conditions]
1. The company publishes the terms and conditions through the company's website or app so that those who want to become members of the company (hereinafter referred to as 'subscription applicants') can easily understand the contents of these terms and conditions when signing up for membership. takes effect.
2. If necessary, the company may revise these terms and conditions at any time within the scope of not violating related laws such as the ‘Act on the Regulation of Terms and Conditions’ and the ‘Act on Promotion of Information and Communications Network Utilization and Information Protection, etc.’. However, if the company revises the terms and conditions, the contents of the amendment, the date of application, and the reason for the amendment shall be specified and notified to the member 7 days prior to the effective date through the method of paragraph 1, etc.
3. Even though the company notifies the amendment of the terms and conditions in accordance with the preceding paragraph, if the member does not expressly refuse to refuse until the time the revised terms are applied, the member will be deemed to have agreed to the amended terms and will take effect. . However, the member may cancel the service use contract by explicitly expressing his/her intention to reject the revised terms to the company before the time the revised terms are applied.
Article 3 [Membership registration and contract of use]
1. The applicant agrees to the company's terms and conditions, activates the account through a unique (identification) account, UID (user ID), password, and e-mail address, and the company approves the application to acquire membership do.
Article 4 [Notes when using the service]
1. When a visitor accesses the company's application by entering information that matches the access information approved by the company, such as account and password, to use the service, all transactions made during the access period are the true intention of the member. All transactions are recorded in the company's service system.
2. In relation to the service, the company grants the member only the right to use the service according to the conditions of use set by the company, and transfers this right to use the service, the claims and liabilities with the company, and other contractual status to others. It cannot be loaned, transferred, gifted, or provided as collateral, and the company is not responsible for any damages or disadvantages caused by such actions.
3. Although the company strives to provide services 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, regular and temporary inspections for equipment maintenance and repair, and when the telecommunication service provider stipulated in the Telecommunications Business Act has stopped the telecommunication service, Or, for other reasonable reasons, the provision of services may be temporarily suspended, and in this case, the member is notified of the plan to discontinue the service in advance. However, if there is an unavoidable reason that the company cannot notify or notify in advance, it may be notified or notified after the service is resumed.
4. The company may exercise the right to claim compensation for damages against the member in the event of damage to the company due to the member's illegal acts.
5. The contents of the service may be changed or terminated due to reasons such as the termination or change of the contract with the partner company contracted by the company to provide the service, or the initiation of a new service.
6. Recently, the use of cryptocurrency as a means of telecommunication financial fraud such as smishing and pharming is increasing. The company considers the security of the service as the top priority in order to safely protect the member's cryptocurrency from these crimes, but security accidents that actually occur are caused by negligence in managing personal access information, hacking of Wi-Fi networking, and individuals recorded in cloud services. Secondary accidents due to information hacking account for a large proportion. In order to prevent such crimes, we ask that members actively cooperate with the company's security policy.
Article 5 (Restriction and Termination of Service Use)
The company may restrict members' use of services in the following cases:
1. Act or attempt to obstruct the smooth progress of the services provided by the Company;
2. When stealing another person's ID or password or using personal information
3. If you intentionally interfere with the operation of the service
4. If a member's account is involved in or reasonably suspected of being involved in fraud, such as name theft, etc
5. Use of the service for the purpose of violating laws and regulations or hindering the social public interest;
6. In the case of unauthorized collection, storage or disclosure of other person's personal information or infringement of other person's legitimate rights;
7. Transmitting large amounts of information or advertising information to disrupt the stable operation of the service
8. In the case of distributing computer virus programs that cause malfunction of information and communication facilities or destruction of information, etc
9. Reproduction, distribution, or commercial use of information obtained using the company's services without prior consent from the company;
10. When the same user registers multiple IDs against company policy
11. Transactions of virtual assets on behalf of others for the purpose of earning profits, such as fees, etc.;
12. If a member is a minor
13. If the security password is entered incorrectly five times in a row,
14. In the event that it is reasonably suspected to be related to or related to crimes such as hacking, account theft, title theft, fraud, voice phishing, money laundering, and other similar illegal activities;
15. If it is related to, or reasonably suspected to be related to, regular trading, fake trading, market manipulation, fraudulent trading, disrupting market order, or other acts that violate agreements with the company
16. In the case of acquiring virtual assets for the reasons set forth in the preceding item;
17. Where service restrictions are requested in accordance with relevant laws and regulations such as the Civil Procedure and Execution Act or the Criminal Procedure Act;
18. Where there is information from a state agency or financial institution that a member's account is suspected of being used for illegal activities;
19. In the case of acquiring or receiving virtual assets of others without authority due to errors in deposit/withdrawal information, financial accidents, etc
If the company intends to restrict the use of a member's service, it shall notify the member by using the method prescribed in this agreement, setting the reason, date, and period. However, if it is deemed necessary to restrict the use of the service urgently, the use of the service may be restricted without prior notice.
Members may challenge the company's restrictions on service use. The company shall terminate the restriction of service use without delay if the reason for restriction of service use by the member is resolved.
When a member intends to terminate a contract for use, he/she must withdraw all his/her assets and apply for termination to the company.
Article 6 (Disclaimers and damages)
The Company does not guarantee any matters not specified in these Terms and Conditions in connection with the Services. In addition, the company does not guarantee the value of virtual assets that the company has not issued or guaranteed payment.
1. The company is exempt from the responsibility for providing services if it cannot provide services due to natural disasters, hacking, DDos attacks, IDC failures, server down due to soaring service access, or other force majeure reasons.
2. The company is not responsible for any inevitable failure due to blockchain problems, defects in the virtual asset issuance management system itself or technical problems, defects in telecommunication service companies, or regular server checks.
3. The company shall not be responsible for any service failure or consequences due to reasons attributable to the member.
4. The company is exempted from liability in the case of transactions between members or between members and third parties through the service as a medium
5. The Company shall not be liable for the use of the Services provided unless otherwise provided by the relevant laws or by any intention or negligence of the Company.
6. The company may conduct regular, irregular, or urgent server checks to ensure reliable service delivery. If there is an abnormal difference between the virtual asset market price of the virtual asset exchange and the waiting order for transaction on the service after the server check is completed, the company can cancel the waiting order in accordance with the internal policy to protect the members.
7. If any third-party virtual asset is acquired or transferred without authority due to a service error, computer failure, or other reason, the company may take necessary measures such as retrieving or restoring the virtual asset after prior notice to the party.
8. If a member claims damages from the company, the company can compensate the member for damages by paying the member's virtual assets through the member's electronic wallet.
View the status of personal information provision to third parties
Destruction of personal information
When and how to destroy personal information collected from users?
After the purpose of collection and use of personal information is achieved for the user's personal information, the information is destroyed without delay.
However, information that must be kept in accordance with the relevant laws and regulations is stored for the period set by the laws and then destroyed. In this case, personal information stored and managed separately will never be used for any other purpose except as stipulated by law.
In the case of an electronic file, it is completely deleted using a technical method so that it cannot be recovered or reproduced, and in the case of other records, printed materials, and written documents, it is destroyed by crushing or incineration.
Information of long-term non-users according to the personal information validity period is managed as follows.
• Long-term non-users refer to members who have not used the company's services for one year after using them.
• For these members, personal information is separated into a separate DB and stored in a secure way.
• If you are a long-term hairdresser, you can reuse your account upon request.
The rights of users are protected as follows.
1. You can view and edit your personal information at any time.
• Company app: Menu > Settings
2. You can request the withdrawal of consent for the provision of personal information/cancellation of membership at any time.
3. We do not collect personal information from children under the age of 14. However, if there is a request from a legal representative, the rights under the laws are guaranteed. (Right to access, correct, delete, and request suspension of personal information processing of children's personal information)
4. When requesting correction or suspension of processing of personal information, the user's personal information will not be used or provided until the correction is completed for accurate use and provision of personal information. If it has already been provided to a third party, we will notify the person who received it without delay so that the correction can be made.
5. Request to the person in charge of personal information protection or the person in charge of personal information access, correction, suspension of processing, withdrawal of consent, or termination of contract through customer center inquiry, writing, telephone, email, fax and the company will take action without delay.
6. Users must keep their personal information up-to-date, and users are responsible for problems arising from incorrect information input by users.
7. If you use other people's personal information to sign up for membership and use the service, you may lose your user qualification or be punished by laws related to personal information protection.
8. Users are responsible for maintaining the security of their personal information, password, and authentication information, and cannot transfer or lend it to a third party.
We are making the following efforts to protect users' valuable personal information.
The company regards users' personal information as the most valuable value and makes the following efforts in handling personal information.
User's personal information is encrypted
The company transmits the user's personal information using an encrypted communication section, and keeps important information such as passwords encrypted.
We are working hard to protect you from hacking and computer viruses.
In order to prevent leakage or damage to users' personal information by hacking or computer viruses, the company is installing the system in an area where access is controlled from outside. We install a system that can detect and block intrusions such as hackers and monitor them 24 hours a day, and we are working hard to prevent the system from being infected with the latest malicious codes or viruses by installing a vaccine program. In addition, we are continuously researching new hacking/security technologies and applying them to our services. We minimize the number of people who have access to valuable personal information.
The company minimizes the number of employees handling personal information, establishes systematic standards for the creation and change of passwords for the database system that stores personal information and the system that processes personal information, and the right to access, and conducts continuous audits. is being carried out.
We provide regular training to our employees on the protection of users' personal information.
We conduct regular training and campaigns on personal information protection obligations and security for all employees who handle personal information.
We are operating a dedicated organization for personal information protection.
The company designates and operates the responsible person as follows to protect users' personal information, resolve questions, and handle complaints. If you contact us at any time, we will give you a prompt and sufficient answer.
• Contact : [email protected]
Etc. Additional Policy
If there are additions, deletions, or corrections to the above, the company will explain it to users through the company app notice at least 7 days prior to the effective date. However, we will notify you at least 30 days in advance of any changes that are important to your valuable rights or obligations.